With over ten years’ experience working for clients in TV and the arts, I can help you develop content strategy, produce digital media or manage your web projects. Here are some notable recent projects:
- Provided editorial consultancy for R&D projects at the BBC
- Produced video interviews and an online exhibition about the History of Black Plays at the National Theatre
- Managed social media for clients such as the BBC Radio 5 Live, BBC Asian Network and Sky TV
- For Caper I produced Alarum, a prototype exploring the sights and sounds of the Royal Shakespeare Theatre in Stratford, a commission for the RSC’s MyShakespeare site.
- I spec’ed and managed delivery of extended versions of Royal Pavilion & Museums, Brighton & Hove’s Map the Museum for Caper.
- As well as writing the copy, I edited and managed all content for a relaunch of the DACS website, ensuring hundreds of pages were created and populated within the CMS and all content was migrated.
- As website manager for the Courtauld Institute of Art, I established a new blog, commissioned an SEO report and developed a new content structure for the site.
- As part of the Internet and Future Services team at the BBC, I produced and tested RadioTAG prototype (winner of the TechCon Technical Innovation Award at Radio Festival 2011 and Technology Innovation Award at NAB 2012).
- While at the BBC I worked with BERG London to deliver Shownar, a tool that tracked social media mentions of BBC TV and radio programmes.
And a long time ago, I:
- Covered the Edinburgh Fringe in 2008 using YouTube, Twitter and Flickr, pulling it all onto one site
- Produced and edited content (copy, image, video, audio and games) for BBC Comedy site
- Commissioned and produced daily videos of new comedians for the Edinburgh Fringe in 2008
- The Semi-Official Adventures of Captain Helix – game launched alongside BBC2 sitcom Hyperdrive game
- Numberwang– an online game version of the Mitchell and Webb sketch
- …and numerous programme websites and full Edinburgh coverage that have since fallen off the web.
If you need a producer or content editor with over ten years’ experience working for top-notch brands, please get in touch.